Pagine

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Venezia Swatch

Hello All!

I'm Jen and I'm doing something a little different for my Venezia. I opted to knit with two colors of Kauni Effektgarn in blues and beiges. I'm already enjoying this pattern so much that eventually I may convince myself to knit the multi-color version as well.



Here's my swatch:



The bottom of the swatch uses blue as the background and white as the figure. The top of the swatch has white as the background and blue as the figure. Can you tell the difference?

It was really hard to decide which I liked better, but I opted to use the blue background and white figure. I'm also using black for the hem and neck trim. Now I just need to find something I can use this swatch for. It's too pretty to sit around doing nothing. :)

2 comments:

Knitaly said...

Benvenuta! Welcome Jen!
I would have chosen the same background color! I like the fact that colors aren't solid but they change a little.
I'm eager to see your progresses

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what it will look like!